During a multi-color printing job or a one-color project, it's important that the screen frame mesh remain free and clear of ink jams! And, the results will be vibrant, sharp designs on T-shirts, hats/caps, sweat pants, hoodies, shoes, card stock, vinyl, plexiglass, metal and more.
Choosing the Screen Opener that's right for you!
When printing with water-based inks only, we recommend RhinoClean Green² SO100 that is biodegradable. For use on all types of screen printing inks, SO105 is a proven screen opener that quickly flashes off the screen without leaving film residue (it's also biodegradable). Featured on the RhinoTech and Catspit Productions youtube channels, these hard-working products are showcased in action!
- Screen Openers work fast, saving on downtime!
- Once the ink is loosened and flashed off, the screen frame can be used over and over again!
- Screen openers can be used with aluminum, wood, metal, rolling and retentionable screen frames.
- RhinoTech offers FREE SHIPPING opportunities on these (and all) products with an order of $50 or more (in contiguous U.S.)
- A 20% discount on Screen Openers is good from October 8-12, 2013. Use coupon code: SO2103. And, during this promotion only, if your order for one or both of these products is less than $50, just pay the regular $15 shipping charge. When your order ships, we'll refund $7.50 back to you.